Media and Press Application
Media Terms and Guidelines
- PLEASE READ THIS LIST IN ITS ENTIRETY TO AVOID MISUNDERSTANDINGS
- Your Press Pass allows access to PopCon general admission events as long as space is permitting
- Your Press Pass does not allow special access, or guaranteed seating
- Your Press Pass does not allow you to receive free photo ops or autographs
- Your Press Pass does not allow you to cut lines
- Press Passes are non-transferable. You may not loan or sell your Press Pass, and any individuals; conducting such behavior will be disqualified from Press Passes at future events.
- All those approved must provide links to articles, photos, podcasts, posts, or videos conducted at PopCon or about PopCon within 30 days after the event to email@example.com
- Interviews with celebrity guests must be arranged in advance. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss booking guest interviews. Interviews are not guaranteed to be available, but we will always do our best to accommodate.
- Interviews with exhibitors, artists, and attendees may be arranged on-site at your discretion.
- YOU MUST ALWAYS ASK PERMISSION before interviewing, taking photos, or recording audio/video of any individuals.
- If accepted, your badge will be available on-site at badge registration. YOU MUST provide a business card which includes your name, the name of your media outlet and a photo ID that matches the name on the business card and this application. Official Media credentials may also function as your business card.
- SPECIAL NOTE - PLEASE READ: There are two groupings of acceptance for Press Credentials (determined by this application).
- Level One will be for TV/Newspaper/Radio or other traditional forms of media. Level One will be offered a complimentary press badge.
- Level Two will be for new media forms such as blogs, most websites, YouTube Channels, media Podcasts, etc. Level Two will be offered a heavily discounted 2-day entry via a single purchase link created and sent to your email address provided in this application.
- If accepted, both levels will be given a press badge and be otherwise indistinguishable during the event. If accepted, both levels will receive a system-generated QR code that can be redeemed at the event (along with press credentials and/or a business card matching our records).